HTMA is an analytical test that measures the mineral composition of hair.
It provides reliable clinical data on over 35 nutrients and toxic minerals (heavy metals) and over 26 significant mineral ratios.
- Excellent way of identifying mineral deficiencies and excesses.
- Identifying toxic mineral exposure (heavy metals)
- Fully licensed and accredited facility
- Safe, non-invasive pathology test
- Personalised interpretive test report that assesses your current mineral status, highlights areas of concern and recommend dietary changes and supplements for improved health.
Toxic minerals (heavy metals)