Menopause is more than just hot flushes, it is experienced differently by every woman. With symptoms ranging from none at all to a combination of those on the right and possibly more.
As the clinic’s main specialty, we have a separate newsletter and separate facebook page all designed to help women not only survive but thrive this stage of life.
Here are other articles that you might want to check out:
- Chronic Pain: Causes and Treatment
- Varicose Veins: Prevention and Cure
- Cellulite Diet For Healthy Skin
- Dietary ways to enhance your brain function
- Enhance your brain function: Part 2
- Enhance your brain function: Part 3
- Stressed out!
- Tips for a better night’s sleep
- Digestive Dysfunction Stress and Meditation
- 10 Tips For Fat Loss
|Allergies||Fatigue||Loss of libido|
|Anxiety||Gum Issues||Memory lapses|
|Bloating||Hair loss||Mood swings|
|Breast/Nipple pain||Headaches||Muscle Tension|
|Brittle Nails/ Hair||Hot Flushes||Night Sweats|
|Change in odour||Irregular Heartbeat||Panic Disorders|
|Depression||Irregular periods||Sleep Disorders|
|Difficult concentration||Irritability||Tingling Extremities|
|Digestive Issues||Itchy Skin||Vaginal dryness|
|Dizziness||joint pain||Weight gain|