What is Japanese Meridian Therapy?
Toyohari is a refined system of Japanese meridian therapy. Different from most other forms of acupuncture, the Japanese approach to acupuncture is very gentle and effective. It uses more delicate (often not inserted) needles and specialized treatment methods such as abdominal palpation, pulse diagnosis, moxibustion and cupping technique.
Japanese Meridian Therapy can treat the following health concerns:
- Emotional (sleep, anxiety, depression, stress)
- Skin, eye, ear, dental
- Musculoskeletal (neck, back, shoulder pain, headache)
- Reproductive (infertility, gynecological)
- Digestive (diarrhea, constipation)
- Respiratory (colds, flu, asthma)
- Heart issues
- Neurological (brain and nerve health issues)
Toyohari is less invasive and reduces undesirable side effects including pain. It is especially suited to very young, weak or sensitive people. The treatment addresses the cause of disease as well as symptoms.
Toyohari is a powerful therapeutic system for harmonizing any imbalances in the Qi (energy) and blood flow and for maintaining health.
Toyohari combines perfectly with remedial massage for an enhanced treatment experience.
Here is a video of Japanese Acupuncture: